Alev Cınbarcı, after the Fractal Dimensions and Pi Segis, upon the proposal she received from Istanbul University Aziz Sancar Experimental Medicine Research Institute, Assoc. Güldal İnal wrote the Genetic version of her thesis under the supervision of Gültekin. (Fractal Geometry and Evolution). She completed the program with a seminar and workshop within the Institute and her scientific article was published.
She works as a project-exhibition-performance and art consultant during the International Conference and Francophonie days at Yıldız Technical University, Department of Western Languages and Literature and AUF Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie. In the field of education, interdisciplinary; seminars, academic projects and application workshops continue. She works with all age groups in her own workshop. Cınbarcı continues her academic studies at Işık University Art Science Ph.D. program.
Scientific Consultancy services in TÜBİTAK Projects; He implements the programs she calls Circle Education - support for education (personal, learning methods and application) - in her personal workshop in Zekeriyaköy. Since 2002, the students who have received a certificate of proficiency from the "Trainer Training" program and have been trained; She works at schools as an education coordinator. While some of its students develop original programs and social projects in their field (branch), some of them continue their academic studies as lecturers.
- 1995 Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University, Textile Major (Bachelor)
- 2010 Anadolu University Philosophy (Undergraduate)
- 2019-.. Istanbul Unv. Child Development (Undergraduate)
- 2000 Ankara University Creative Drama (Master's Workshops)
- 2005 Anadolu University Social Sciences (Associate Degree)
- 2012 Yeditepe University Plastic Arts (Master's Degree- Fractal Geometry and Repetition)
- 2018 Işık University Art Science (PhD - Fractal Dimensions)
- 2000-2001 Performing Arts (Drama Leadership)
- 2001-2016 Dreams Castle (Creative Drama & Plastic Arts-Educational Support Program and Applications)
- 2002-2012 Moonlight Kindergartens and Workshops (Creative Drama & Plastic Arts-Educational Support Programs and Applications)
- 2002- Bilgi University (Creative Drama Workshops)
- 2001-2004 Image Fashion Center (Textile Design Workshops)
- 2005-2012 Jovi Turkey Artistic Director (Trainer Training, Creative Drama & Plastic Arts Practice Workshops)
- 2008-2011 Kocaeli University Faculty of Fine Arts Department of Stage Design (Instructor)
- 2011-2013 Ekol Drama (Creative Drama - In-Service Training)
- 2014-2016 Boğazhisar Schools - Creative Drama & Plastic Arts (Support Program to Education).
- 4-5/12/2010 Private Schools Association I. Preschool Education Symposium/Different Approaches and Practices in Preschool Education / Teaching Techniques through Plastic Arts, p. 202-207 (https://www.tozok.org.tr/Kitap/1Temel/1-okuloncesi-sempozyum.pdf).
- 3-4/12/2011 Union of Private Schools II. Preschool Education Symposium/ Preschool Education-Article in Brain and Learning Process / Plastic Arts Application Materials / p.197(https://docplayer.biz.tr/2384458-Brain- and-learning-process-pre-school-education.html)
- 22/5/2016 Tuzder IV. Genius and Gifted Day (Including Geniuses/Yıldız Technical University Sculpture Exhibition).
Articles Published in National Refereed Journals:
- Fractal Geometry and Evolution, Article
- Editor Dr. Rıfat Şahiner, Postmodernism in Contemporary Art, Neo-Avangardism-Cynicism / What's New in NeoAvangard? P.93-116 Utopia Publications February 2020.
- Editor Dr. Rıfat Şahiner, Post-Object and Post-Human in Art / Social Action Theory
- On the Keys of Art Perception p. 113-129 Utopia Publications November 2020.