Mustafa Kalafat was born in 1986 in Unye. He completed his undergraduate education at Trakya University, Department of Business Administration, and his master's degree with thesis in Afyon Kocatepe University, Social Sciences Institute Accounting and Finance as a top honor student and received the title of Business Science Specialist. He started his professional career in 2010 and works as a Financial Advisor in a private company. In addition, he is a lecturer at Gazi University on a contractual basis. He is in the writer staff of AccountingTR. Various articles are published in national peer-reviewed and periodicals.
- Tax Law
- Turkish Tax System
- General accounting
- Financial Statements Analysis
- Accounting Audit
- 2018- Gazi University Polatlı Vocational School Instructor
- 2017- Güriş Construction and Engineering Inc. Ankara WPP Operations Accounting Chief
- 2014-2016 Güriş Construction and Engineering Inc. Libya Branch Tripoli/LIBYA Accounting Manager Assist.
- 2010-2014 Güriş Construction and Engineering Inc. Ankara / Accounting Officer
Articles Published in a National Peer-Reviewed Journal
- “Derivative Products and Accounting Systematics”, Financial Pusula Magazine, Year:5, Issue:52, April 2009 (with Associate Professor Cemal ELİTAŞ and Research Assistant Bilge Leyli ELİTAŞ).
Articles Published in Journals with ISSN
- “Corporate Tax Base Increase and Example Practice within the Scope of Law No. 7143”, ASMMMO Bulletin Journal (ISSN: 1307-7554), Year:28, Issue:216-2018, July 2018
Articles Published on Internet Sites
- Matters to be Considered While Submitting Electricity Production License Fee Notice (04.05.2018)
- Reasons for Accounting Standardization in the Context of TMS/TFRS (09.05.2018)
- Matters Regarding Income/Corporate Tax Refund Request Entry (Geksis) (11.05.2018)
- Forward Contracts and Accounting Transactions (15.05.2018)
- Corporate Tax Base Increase and Sample Application within the Scope of Law No. 7143 (21.05.2018)
- Upload your December/2017, January 2018 and February/2018 e-Ledgers to the system until 31.05.2018 at the latest! (24.05.2018)
- Returned from IOP Error! February/2018 e-Ledger Upload Period Extended to 08.06.2018! (25.05.2018)
- Considerations and Sample Practices When Increasing VAT Base (29.05.2018)
- Don't Forget to Create and Get Your Tax Certificate from the GİB website! Deadline 31.05.2018!(31.05.2018)
- Application Models of Accounting Standards and Turkey's Situation (05.06.2018)
- Historical Development of Derivative Products (11.06.2018)
- The Expected Update to the Declaration Editing Program Has Arrived! (18.06.2018)
- Don't Forget to Make the Closing Certification of Journal Books! Deadline 02 July 2018! Penalty 6.190.00 TL (19.06.2018)
- Evaluation of the Service Imported from Abroad in terms of VAT and Withholding and Sample Application (27.06.2018)
- Considerations for Data Entry to BDP for VAT Base Increase (04.07.2018)
- Valuation of Immovables within the Scope of Law No. 7144 and Sample Practice (09.07.2018)
- Periods of Payment and Litigation in Declarations Given with Reservation (08.08.2018)
- Interest Rate Reduction Resulting from Cash Capital Increase and Sample Practices (12.09.2018)
Training, Seminar and Certificate Programs
- Ankara University, Tömer Teaching Center, English Basic 1A Certificate of Excellence, Ünye 1998.
- Trakya University, Economics Community, Training Certificate named "ISE and the Operation of Capital Markets in Turkey", Edirne 2005.
- Ministry of National Education, Computer Management Certificate Program, Edirne 2006.
- Microsoft Office XP Participation Certificate, Edirne 2006.
- Bilge Adam Information Technologies Academy, “CRM Management and E-commerce Applications” Seminar Participation Certificate, Edirne 2006.
- Bilge Adam Information Technologies Academy, “Network&Security” Seminar Participation Certificate, Edirne 2006.
- Bilge Adam Information Technologies Academy, “Effective Photo-Mount Techniques & Photoshop Applications” Seminar Participation Certificate, Edirne 2006.
- Bilge Adam Information Technologies Academy, “Software Miracle Google” Seminar Participation Certificate, Edirne 2006.
- Konrad Adenauer Stiftung, European Union Training Course Certificate, Edirne 2006.
- “5th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility and Accounting, Finance and Regulation” Organizing Committee Member and Participation Certificate, Edirne 2006.
- “International 1st Balkan Countries Accounting and Auditing Conference” Certificate of Participation (Technical Commission Officer), Edirne 2007.
- Afyon Kocatepe University, Stock Exchange and Finance Club, “Global Crisis Summit” Participation Certificate, Afyon 2010.
- British Culture English Education Certificate, Ankara, 2011(Pre-Intermatiate) Ankara S.M.M.M. Chamber Internship Initiation Training Program, December 2014, Ankara.
- Turkish Contractors Association KPMG Information Meeting on “Overseas Contracting Services and Tax Applications”, Ankara, 2015.
- New York Academy, “Financial Modeling with Excel
- Bilge Adam Academy, “Ms Office Advanced Excel Training Program” Participation Certificate, December 2015, Ankara
- Ankara S.M.M.M Chamber "Independent Audit Practices Training" Certificate of Achievement, April 2016,
- Ankara TÜRMOB, “11th Accounting Forum” Participation Certificate, April 2016, Ankara.
- “Foreign Trade” training program certificate conducted online (60 hours) by Universal Certificate, April 2016, Ankara.
- "Social Security in Turkey" training program certificate issued online by Akademas Certificate, (registered certificate no: 42848831), October 2016, Ankara.
- 4th Educational Technologies Summit Certificate of Participation, March 2017, Istanbul.
- Deloitte Institute of Management, “EBITDA (FVAOK-Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation) Calculation” Training Certificate of Participation. April 2017, Istanbul
- IIENSTITU, "Business Management" Training Certificate (Certificate Code:130428102629)
- Ankara Chamber of Industry, "Finance Specialization, Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis" training participation certificate, October 2017,
- Ankara Ankara Chamber of Certified Public Accountants, “Consolidation Seminar on Concise and Premium Service Statement”, November 2017,
- Ankara Ankara Chamber of Industry, "Internal Control and Internal Audit in Business" training participation certificate, May 2018,
- Ankara Ankara Chamber of Certified Public Accountants, “Workshop for Professional Members of Self Employed” June 2018,
Projects and Business Organization in Ankara
- All investment activities of Eolos Rüzgar Enerjisi Üretim A.Ş., which is a group company of Güriş İnşaat ve Mühendislik A.Ş. and operates in the production of electrical energy from wind energy in Şenköy district of Hatay province, all the costs incurred are allocated to fixed assets, Controlling and coordinating, formalizing the accounting transactions realized during the commissioning process, pre-accounting transactions realized at the construction site, accrual and payment transactions of cash-bank and unpaid invoices.
- All investment activities of Olgu Enerji Yatırım Üretim ve Ticaret A.Ş., which is a group company of Güriş İnşaat ve Mühendislik A.Ş. and operates in the production of electrical energy from wind energy in Dinar district of Afyon province, are transferred to fixed assets by distributing the incurred costs. Accounting transactions that took place during the commissioning process, control and coordination of the pre-accounting transactions realized at the construction site, officialization, accrual and payment transactions of cash-bank and unpaid invoices.
- Guris Construction and Engineering Inc. and Aktürk Yapı Endüstrisi A.Ş. All official accounting transactions of the Ankara Metro Project (Kızılay-Çayyolu Line), which was made under the ordinary partnership with the company.
- Guris Construction and Engineering Inc. and Ecetur Ece Turizm İnş.Tic.Mağ.İşlt.A.Ş. The Hydroelectric Power Plant (HES), which was established on the Solaklı Stream of Trabzon province, which was made under the ordinary partnership with the company, Gürsu Temiz Enerji Üretim A.Ş. all official accounting and investment activities.
- Guris Construction and Engineering Inc. and Göçay İnşaat Taahhüt ve Ticaret A.Ş. All official accounting transactions, construction site and investment activities of "Bursa Ring Road Yalova Junction - Turanköy Köprülü Junction Section (Km:2+000-27+000) Highway Construction Works", which is being carried out within the body of ordinary partnership with the company.
- All investment activities of Gimak Enerji Üretim A.Ş., the hydroelectric power plant (HEPP) established on Kızılırmak in Kalecik district of Ankara province, which is a group company of Güriş İnşaat ve Mühendislik A.Ş. Controlling, coordinating and formalizing the accounting transactions, pre-accounting transactions realized at the construction site, accrual and payment transactions of cash-bank and unpaid invoices.
- Guris Machinery and Assembly Industry Production Inc., which is the group company of Guris Construction and Engineering A.Ş. and operates machinery production, concrete plant and lease in Ankara. All official accounting transactions.
- All official accounting transactions of Güriş Holding A.Ş., which carries out the holding activities of the Güriş Group, with the group companies (invoice, subsidiary and share status, etc.).
- Guris İnşaat ve Mühendislik A.Ş.'s all investment activities of Guris LLC, which is engaged in the generation of electrical energy from wind energy in Ukraine (RES), the distribution of the incurred costs and their taking into fixed assets, the accounting transactions carried out during the commissioning process, the preliminary work performed at the construction site. control and coordination of accounting transactions, establishment of accounting and management information system at the construction site.
- Participation in the establishment of Libya Al-Fateh University and Syria Raqqah Cement Factory, which are investments of Guris Construction and Engineering Inc. in Libya and Syria, and production accounting transactions
The above-mentioned works include the projects that I have personally been involved in and which I am still responsible for. Apart from these, I follow various transactions of approximately 45 companies within the Güriş Group.