The wonderful language structure and semantic world of Turkish brought it closer to the Turkish Language part. In 2017, she started teaching Turkish to Syrian refugees living in Turkey in one of the Public Education Centers, the most important non-formal education institution of the Republic of Turkey. While these courses were continuing, she started his master's degree at Ege University, Institute of Turkish World Studies, Department of Turkish Folklore in September 2018. In November 2018, she received the "Turkish Teaching for Foreigners" certificate from Dokuz Eylül University Language Education and Research Center.
Teaching Turkish to foreigners Since there is no undergraduate education in Turkey, it is necessary to obtain this certificate in order to do this profession. After this certificate training, the project coordinators and Anadolu University instructors attended the training of trainers for the "Resilience Project in Turkey in Response to the Syria Crisis: Turkish Language Education for Adults" carried out in partnership with UNDP and the Ministry of National Education's General Directorate of Lifelong Learning and received a certificate. She started working as a project trainer in March 2019 after receiving his education. In September 2019, it successfully passed the second training leg of the project, which is the training. Esra Aktuğ, who started to work as a contracted instructor at Ege University Turkish Language Teaching Unit in November 2019, worked at this institution until September 2020.
- Ege University Turkish Teaching Center (TOMER) Turkish Tutor for Foreigners– November 2019- September 2020 (10 months) İzmir, Turkey
- UNDP Turkey - Turkish Instructor for Foreigners, February 2019- October 2019 (9 months) İzmir, Turkey (I worked as a Turkish teacher for foreigners within the scope of the "Resilience Project in Turkey in Response to the Syria Crisis: Turkish Language Training for Adults" carried out in partnership with UNDP-LLL.
- Torbalı Public Education Center and Evening Art School - Turkish Tutor for Foreigners, December 2017- November 2018 (1 year), Diction Instructor, February 2018- August 2018 (7 months) İzmir, Turkey
- Ege University M.Sc., Turkish Folklore · (2018 - )
- Gazi University Bachelor's Degree, Turkish Language and Literature · (2011- 2016)
- Selçuk I.M.K.B. Anatolian High School · (2007-2011)
- Project (Tübitak, AB, BAP) Writing Techniques Certificate Program, Ege University Continuing Education Center, İzmir (18.12.2020)
- Soküm Virtual Summer School- Looking to the Future from the Intangible Cultural Heritage Window During the Pandemic (Certificate), Unesco Turkey, Zoom (03.07.2020)
- Resilience Project in Turkey in Response to the Syria Crisis: Turkish Language Training for Adults (Certificate of Achievement), UNDP (December, 2018)
- Certificate of Teaching Turkish to Foreigners- Dokuz Eylül University Language Studies Center, İzmir (06.12.2018)
- Master Trainer Orientation Certificate- İzmir Provincial Directorate of National Education (February, 2018)
- Computer Operation (Operation) Certificate- Torbalı Public Education Center, İzmir (02.10.2017)
- Pedagogical Formation Education Certificate- Gazi University, Ankara (23.07.2015)
- Sign Language Certificate - Yenimahalle Public Education Center and Evening Art School, Ankara (09.06.2013)
- Diction Certificate- Yenimahalle Public Education Center and Evening Art School, Ankara (25.04.2012)
- Credit and Hostels Institution Leadership Seminars Participation Certificate - Ministry of Youth and Sports, Ankara (June, 2014)