Ebru Bağçı, who completed her doctorate at Aydın Menderes University, works as an Instructor in the Department of Transportation Services at Beykent University Vocational School.
- 2018 Ph.D. Aydın Menderes University - Institute of Social Sciences / Tourism Management (DR) - Thesis Title: The Role of Neuromarketing in Turkey's Branding Process: Analysis of Turkish Promotional Films in 2007 and After - Thesis Advisor: AZİZ BOSTAN -
- 2014 - M.Sc. Akdeniz University - Institute of Social Sciences / Tourism Management and Hotel Management (MA) (with Thesis) - Thesis name: The motivation and constraints of individuals with disabilities to participate in tourism (2017) Thesis Advisor: TAHİR ALBAYRAK -
- Undergraduate - 2018 Anadolu University - Faculty of Business Administration / Department of Business Administration / Aviation Management PR.(Open Education)
- BA - 2007 Çanakkale Onsekiz Mark University School of Tourism and Hotel Management / Department of Hospitality Management / Hospitality Management PR.
- Associate Degree 2016 Atatürk University Open Education Faculty - Vocational School - Department of Transportation Services - Civil Aviation Cabin Services Pr. (Full scholarship)
- 2016 - Lecturer -Bekent University / Vocational School / Department of Transportation Services - Civil Aviation Cabin Services Pr. (Full scholarship)
- 2018 - 2019 Head of Program - Beykent University / Vocational School / Travel - Tourism and Entertainment Services Department / Tourism and Travel Services PR. (Full scholarship)
- 2020-2021 - Associate Degree (Basic Aviation and Aircraft Knowledge, Ramp Safety and Apron Management, Hazardous Materials, Management Information Systems, Team Resource Management.
- 2019-2020 - Associate Degree (Passenger Services Management, Crew Resource Management, Hotel Management, Airline Fleet Planning, Basic Aviation and